Sunday 8 September 2013

New Craft room :-)

No card making for me this weekend yet as I have been sorting out the new craft room. Finally the move is over and more storage has arrived so have spent the weekend organising (although I am sure I will still be moving things around!). Most of the units are from Ikea but the table is actually a dining room table I picked up from Tesco in the sale....should have been £250 and I got it for £47. It fits perfectly and some shelves from ikea fit perfectly on the side on top of it, it stills leave me space to work. One of the units from ikea we have put on wheels and it homes my cameo so can wheel that across whenever I need it. Just need to sort out my wireless printer and I am sorted. Hoping to make a few cards later today but depends if Jennifer will sleep!

There are some cards from earlier on this week.




7 comments:

  1. fab craft room,love all the storage from ikea & the table was a real bargin.
    have fun in your new room.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have a lot of crafty stash. Lucky you having a craft room and it looks so organised

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have a lot of crafty stash. Lucky you having a craft room and it looks so organised

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super craft room, so organised I wish mine looked like yours :)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant craft room and so organised
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab craft room - enjoy!
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love craft room pics,this is brilliant x

    ReplyDelete