Sunday 1 September 2013

Have a wonderful Christmas

I'm back! After what seems like a very long 2 month break to move house and have a baby I have made it back into my craft room (all brand new!). Will upload some photos soon when I have finally finished unpacking - just waiting on some more shelves!

So I thought I mark my return with as Christmas card. I have used an owl stamp from willow designs (which I got from the NEC last Nov). I then coloured with my spectrum noirs (TN1-6, TB4-6 and IB1). I used IB1 to outline round the whole image. I then used a personal impressions stamp for the sentiment. I created the ice rink with some glossy accents and some diamond sparkles from hunkydory. I mounted on some blue card and then onto a white 6x6. Inside the card I stamped the owl again in grey to carry the theme through.

9 comments:

  1. Good to see that you are back. A lovely card. The owl image is so sweet.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blog land, cute card,look forward to seeing your craft room pics x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, I love the clean simplicity of your card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love your colouring! Great idea for a Cheistmas card. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, lovely colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card,love the owl.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations for you baby girl, she looks gorgeous. The card is so sweet, love the owl x

    ReplyDelete
  8. simply gorgeous, i love the sweet owl :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great CAS card and love the owl image
    carol x

    ReplyDelete