Sunday 22 September 2013

Crafters Companion September Challenge

Well the theme was embossing and I think I have met this quite well although almost everything then was embossed before ending up on the card. I even embossed the flowers but really like how they have turned out so I will be doing that trick again!




Materials used:
Centura Pearl
Mulberry Wood topper
Chocolate box core'dinations (brown and pink)
Die'sire Patchwork border embossing folder
Spellbinders polka dot embossing folder
Petal pink liquid pearls
Martha stewart flower punch
Papermill direct white hammered card

12 comments:

  1. This Is so pretty, fab colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, I do like how you have used the flower toppers

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a dot-tastic card, Nicole - love how you've used the embossing on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, I love the colours and I think the embossing works really well x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card,great use of the embossing for the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I do love all your embossing and might try embossing the next lot of flowers I cut out.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card - cute image and beautiful soft colours
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, this is adorable.
    I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card. The image is so adorable.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous nicole.beautiful design and colours and the image is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute image and love the little bit of embossing lol flowers look good embossed too
    carol x

    ReplyDelete