Sunday 16 October 2016

Workshop Prepping

Evening All,

So today I have been working on some design team work for Crafters Companion but cannot share that just yet.... You will just have to wait!

Instead I will share with you a few sneak peaks of an upcoming workshop which I will be running using a variety of Heartfelt Creations collections.

Project Number 1...

This first little box has been made with the lovely window frame die which came with the orchid collection. I have used the Cosmic Shimmer enchanted gold gilding paste to add the lovely shine to the light blue card. In addition I have used the holly and flowers from the latest Christmas collections.

Project Number 2...

This second project has been made using some Kraft card, the Tim Holtz Tag Die and the roses from the latest rose collection. They have been coloured using my crayons and then layered up. I have used the Crafters Companion Sparkle pens to add glitter. The background paper is from Trimcrafts Gilded Winter Paper pad.

Project Number 3...

This third project has been made from the large rose stamp in the rose collection. I have heat embossed on white card with the Ivory embossing powder. I have then taken Tim Holtz Distress Crayons and placed some background colour on top of the image. Using water on a blending tool I have then blended the colours together, Finally I stamped again and cut out the sentiment and used silicone glue to raise this off the card. I then mounted this on cream card and placed on a kraft card base.

That's me for today,

Happy Crafting!

Nixy x








No comments:

Post a Comment