Wednesday 18 September 2013

DT Challenge - Papermill direct

Well you've got to be in it to win it so I thought I might as well have a go! The challenge is Autumn and this is what I came up with!

I managed to use some papermill card as well which I recently acquired, the Kraft card and the dark brown as well as dark blue. Love the Kraft Card.

I also used this as an excuse to play with my cameo. So I had a lovely nose around the online store for the sentiment (cut on vinyl) and the leaves. The decorative corner at the bottom of the easel is also from the online store!

Here's a bit more detail.............


Thanks for looking and happy crafting! x

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous nicole.stunning autumnal leaves and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous,love the autumnal colours x

    ReplyDelete