Tuesday 18 June 2013

Summer Challenge - Spectrum Noir

I made this card for couple of reasons, 1 for my Grandads birthday and 2 for the spectrum noir summer challenge.

I used a Michael Powell Harbourside stamp from Docrafts and my spectrum noirs.

I used the following colours:
Sand - CT1 and CT3
Wall - GB10 and EB7
Boats - TB1, TB4 and TB6
Sea - JG1 and BT3
Buidings - IB1/2, HB1/2, TN1/2 and IG1/2
Grass - DG2, 3 and 4.
Sky - GG1

I then mounted the image on dark blue card and stamped with love at the bottom (from the simply said sentiments collection at inkylicious).

3 comments:

  1. This is a great card, the stamp with your coloring looks so peaceful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning Nicole.really fabulous detailed image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautifully colored landscape!Love it!
    Thank you for playing along in our Summery Spectrum Noir Challenge!
    Smiles, Kaly

    ReplyDelete