Sunday 2 October 2016

I'm Back!

Well I haven't used my blog for a while now and in that time a lot has changed so time for some updates! I have placed this list in the order that this has happened.

1) I am a demonstrator for Trimcraft
2) I started running workshops at my local craft shop Craftstation
3) I am a demonstrator for Docrafts
4) I have joined the Crafters Companion Design Team.

I have also set up a page on Facebook where you can find where I'll be and see some samples of work, you can find me on the page Nicole-Craft Demonstrator.

When I joined the Crafters Companion Design Team I was sent this lovely selection of goodies...


I am aiming over the next week to update my blog with some images of all the different things I have been working on.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment